Monday, January 07, 2008

Welcome -- January 2008

Welcome to the Region VI blog!

I hope that your AGO chapter has enjoyed being together for various programs and projects as the 2007-08 program year reaches its midpoint at the beginning of 2008. The information in this blog will be helpful to you as you move forward.

I’m in the middle of my second year of my first two-year term as your Regional Councillor. Last year, my first in this role, I learned a lot about the job and about the Region and its members’ needs. This has helped me set goals for 2008 and beyond for the Region and for myself – goals that I hope will build enthusiasm for organ and choral music and inspire you. I look forward to hearing your feedback and opinions!

All best wishes to you for a happy and productive 2008!

Jan Kraybill
Regional Councillor for AGO Region VI

1 comment:

ELG - AGO Regional Councillor - New England said...

Jan,
This is wonderful! You region is going to be well served with this blog. Now I better get to work on Region I!
E Lary Grossman
www.agonewengland.blogspot.com